restaurant cork city douglas area

coleen

Hi I am looking for a restaurant in the douglas area that would be mid price bistro style and celiac friendly if possibly or a place that does nice steak etc, also does anyone know how much one could expect to pay for taxi from blarney village to douglas. Thanks again

Eco's is bistro style, with great food at reasonable prices. I do not know what celiac friendly is. You could ring up a taxi company to find out the price in advance.

The East Village in Douglas is good in my opinion, but I haven't been there in a couple of years. The restaurant would be a better choice for a meal, rather than the more casual bar food menu.

Hey Coleen,
I have visited all those mentioned and are nice. Im not sure if are celiac friendly. Through the nature of my work I dine out alot and found a fantastic place last wednesday on cornmarket street....forgive me but I think its called 'the corn market' or 'the corn stores'. Tried to take some work clients again on friday but it was booked out!!!! so im obviously not the only person whos spotted it' Also noted it is celiac friendly as one of my party is a celiac....Hope that is of help
P

I'd second Barry's pub, for a great steak and much better than other places in Douglas. Full bar as well.
Taxi would be in the region of €35 approx however do ring and check. Sorry I can not comment on celiac friendly or not..again maybe a phone call would be good. 021-4891370

we went to barrys and it was lovely will try the others at another time thanks for the info

Back