Require Website Maintenance Company

Irish Spirit

can anybody recommend a cheap but reliable website maintenance company? I have a business website which requires simple things done every now and again...content updated etc.thanks

What's the site made from?

Depending on the set up it could be easier than you think to update it yourself.

Outline what you need exactly so that you can get a more detailed response.

If you're dead set against doing it yourself try this lady:

[broken link removed]

I was working on a site and was having problems with rolling images, I contacted Maura about a site she had created that incorporated rolling images and she was more than willing to help me out.

I've no connection with her and have never actually met her but from my limited dealings with her I have found her to be straight up.

No harm contacting her, detailing your requirements and getting a price from her.

hey Paddy.

Thank you for your reply.
If i thought I wouldnt be ruining the website id be more than happy to try it myself cause i know id be doing very little...maybe adding a website in links etc etc.
my host is www.host.ie....i logged in to it today and found instructions to edit a page but when i followed them i couldnt the actual website...does that make any sense??? i think ill call them on monday, they prob know straight away what i should do. they didnt create the page

I'd agree with PaddyBloggit. It very much depends on the software which the website is built upon.

If your just trying to make minor edits, many hosting companies will provide decent site builders which will provide wysiwyg editors if you want to do basic edits without having to become a html guru!

Regards