Require suitable stove

B

BlueStar

Have a total of 18-20 rads in house, have them on two zoned heating, one zone is living area and the other is for bedrooms. Have a boiler so want a stove to heat rads and water. What stove would you recommend?
I will not need to heat both zones at same time so a stove that can heat 10-12 rads I think would suit. What do you suggest? Advise please.

Try a Stanley or Hunter stove. Make sure you check the output needed to heat your circiut/radiators and make sure you employ the services of a plumbing contractor with expertise in open vented dual heating systems. Horror stories/systems out there at the moment.:eek:

I'm thinking about getting the Nestor Martin rh 33 wood box technology stove. I'm putting it into a room 25 feet by 25 feet. Are they a good stove????

what stove?

I got a Hunter Herald 16, which I had on the other night. It is powering along heating a 250 litre cylinder of water and 9 rads. Small issue with the graivity circuit that Villa1 is kindly assisting me with but apart from that I love it.

Olymberyl do a very attractive stove - very reasonably priced.
Olymberyl Aidan can heat 10-12 Rads
Olymberyl Olive Can heat 5-6 Rads - since you have your house zoned already you will find it easier to pick rads you want to heat - you do not have to have your stove going to them all.

Any connection here?

Hi

To OP

I have about the same amount of rads as you(dormer bungalow) between upstairs and downstairs and I have the Erin Stanley and find it good.

Back