Replumbing/Rewiring

phoenix

Hi

I was wondering if in the same way you can get a house rewired, can you get a house replumbed?

Our house is about 7 years old and the only problems we've had with it have been plumbing ones. Basically it feels as if evrything leaks, from showers to our gas central heating pipes.

Came home to a large damp patch on our utility ceiling today, just above the heating boiler and feel I've had enough.

Would love to pull all the plumbing out and start again!

Is it possible? Does anyone know a down to earth, honest, cut the crap plumber in North County Dublin. I would gladly pay if the job was a good one!

Yes u can start again but think of the mess. Pipes are usually under the floors so for downstairs it will be dusty. Why not get a good plumber to assess the current system. Look at make of boiler, ring them, say where u are, ask for a service engineer, then ring him and ask for name of a good plumber.

noah

Thanks Noah, will take your advice.

It does sound a bit drastic to start all over again. Frustration is a terrible thing.

Phoenix

If it needs to be done it is worthwhile over the long run.Not a lot of turmoil and about 3/4 days.

Back