Replacing windows with PVC in Dublin

P

patsyg

I live in a standard 3 bed house in Dublin and am just starting my research for replacing the single glazed windows and doors with PVC. In total I will have 8 Windows (3 which are bathroom size) and 1 door. Does anyone firstly know approximately what is a reasonable price for this in Dublin? And secondly who have they used who are good? I want quality but for a good price! Difficult to find!!

hi I had wooden windows replaced by PVC and also double doors about two years . I used a company called Glass Seal , I cen't remember what they charged but I do know it was considerably less that other quotes. They gave a pretty good service and I've had no problems with the windows at all.

L

Hello,

we are currently on our second day of getting our PVC windows installed. We are replacing 8 in total, two being in the bathroom, one on the landing, 3 bedroom windows, one kitchen window, one cloakroom window, one sitting room window (not doing dining room - hoping for french doors when the the purse is full again) and we have asked Senator to do them. The total price for the above is €8,300 and they take the windows away with them. They have an easy clean system and they are apparently high spec with C heat rating whcih is excellent.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back