Replacement tap knobs/tops

ClubMan

Any recommendations on where to buy replacement tap knobs/tops for a kitchen mixer tap similar to the one pictured [broken link removed]? The existing ones just screw on/off in case that makes any difference (i.e. the knobs/tops themselves are not part of the tap mechanism). Dublin city centre preferably. The reason for replacement is that the press on caps that hold the hot/cold red/blue colour rings in place have broken and won't stay put. I presume it's not possible to buy just the caps on their own!?

[broken link removed] located in Blackrock village might have what you are looking for. Not the city centre but hey! a nice DART trip out along the coast.

Thanks. Grizzly - that link does not seem to work and I can't find them via Google. glenamaddy - are adaptataps the knobs that have some sort of universal fitting that allows them to be attached to many different tap units using different washers/screws etc.? I think I saw them in Lenihans but wasn't sure if they were the best bet. Think they were about €25 for the pair.

Not in Dublin city center but not far off, but i have found that B&Q has a good selection of taps/mixers for everybody's budget.

Got a pair in Lenihans for about €15 in the end. Did the job. Thanks for all the other suggestions.

Back