Replacement for Campbell O’Connor

I received two emails from this address. On looking closer I see there is a note that says "do not reply to this email". My fault, I did reply.

But it was not bounced back to me? Which is strange.

I received two emails from this address. On looking closer I see there is a note that says "do not reply to this email". My fault, I did reply.

But it was not bounced back to me? Which is strange.

Hi Grizzly,

Thanks for letting us know. Did you get your query resolved through [email protected]?

Best regards
davyselect

Yes. I had to send the email again. Apparently the problem was dealt with over a week ago but I never got the promised phone call to give me an update. This morning I got an envelope posted to me from Client Data Management that wasn't sealed. Only part of the gum flap was sealed. All my personal information, including my account number would have been visible to anyone at little effort. Hopefully going forward things improve.......

Yes. I had to send the email again. Apparently the problem was dealt with over a week ago but I never got the promised phone call to give me an update. This morning I got an envelope posted to me from Client Data Management that wasn't sealed. Only part of the gum flap was sealed. All my personal information, including my account number would have been visible to anyone at little effort. Hopefully going forward things improve.......

Hi Grizzly,

We are pleased that your issue has been resolved. We would like to apologise for our failure to call you back as promised. We have discussed this with the team and will endeavour to ensure it does not happen again. We have also asked our operations department to check the quality of the seals on documents being dispatched.

Please let us know if you have any other queries

Best regards
davyselect

Last edited:
I was with Campbell o Connor for over 20 years.
What documents do I need to bring with me to open an account with Davy Select ?

Hi Gerard,

You would need to bring:
  • Passport
  • Drivers licence
  • An Original Proof of Address from the last 6 months (utility bill, financial statement, letter from revenue)
  • Proof of PPS
We are open from 8am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri at 49 Dawson Street. The Luas stops about 100 mtrs from the office. There is also parking at Setanta and Dawson St car parks.

Look forward to meeting you

davyselect

Hi Gerard,

You would need to bring:
  • Passport
  • Drivers licence
  • An Original Proof of Address from the last 6 months (utility bill, financial statement, letter from revenue)
  • Proof of PPS
We are open from 8am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri at 49 Dawson Street. The Luas stops about 100 mtrs from the office. There is also parking at Setanta and Dawson St car parks.

Look forward to meeting you

davyselect

Eh, what's a Luas ? :)

If I want to make a one time sale of share certificates do I have to open an online account with eg Davy or is there an easier option

If I want to make a one time sale of share certificates do I have to open an online account with eg Davy or is there an easier option

Hi Peanuts,

There is no easier option unfortunately. This is the same for all brokers.

Best Regards
davyselect

Back