Repairs to a Neff electric hob

JackTheKnife

Our Neff electrical hob is turning itself off and on repeatedly. (it's one of those "touch screen" type appliances that came with the house when we bought it) I've checked the poeer in and that's fine.

I took the back off the hob and it looked like the motherboard of the space shuttle.

Any idea who repairs these apart from NASA technicians ?

I live in Dublin.

Many thanks.

We bought our Neff appliances this year from KAL in Citywest - try them for a list of people who can repair them...

As the poster above mentioned contact Kitchen Appliances Ltd (KAL) in Citywest, they are the Irish Distributors for Neff.

Hi Simple Simon
I was in KAL (Citywest) on Tuesday and they told me I cannot buy them there but went through all the appliances with me and made a list of everthing for me to go to DID, Power City etc. for quotes. Is this not the case?

My Neff microwave was misbehaving earlier in the year and KAL sent an engineer from BSH Appliance Care (as already mentioned by Squire). They are in Ballymount Industrial Estate, and their email address is mks-servicerequest@bshg.com - I was very impressed with their service.