Renting in Blanchardstown Town Centre- waterville, westend, verdemont

clonbolia

Hello,

Abt to start a job in Blanchardstown and have a newborn baby and daughter.

Want somewhere safe that's within easy walking distance of shops, park, etc.

Saw some apartments close to the Town Centre that look reasonably priced. However, some of the boards have very mixed messages and point to major crime/vandalism issues in these complexes?

Also, the Millenium Park looks nice but was wondering if it was really nice or full of gurriers?

Please help? Don't want to make a big mistake...

many thanks

I used to live in Verdemont and Waterville. My husband's car radio was stolen in Waterville during night time. Neighbor's car was stolen when I was in Verdemont. Our own car was stolen from Stationcourt. Well, I don't know if we were just bad luck or what.

I wouldn't recommend Verdemont or Westend, I have friends living there and the place is a bit shabby, seems most of the residents are renting.

What is your budget? Are you looking for a 2 bed?

I have lived in Waterville for the past 3 years nearly. I have always found it a great place to live. It is very safe as far as i am concerned.

I lived in Stationcourt before, never had any trouble and it was well maintained. It still seems clean and tidy and was very handy for train/shops etc.

My brother used to own an appt in Verdemont and they were happy enough there. Moved when they had a baby. If you have children Would you not get a house. It's great to have a garden if you have kids. you'll find plenty of houses to rent in Huntstown, Hartstown, Clonsilla. Also be mindful of schools. Most schools in Blanch are bursting.
BTW The Millenium park is lovely. I go there regularly with my son and we are certainly not gurriers.

Back