Renting a Tuxedo

Wiggles

Hi,

I have a black tie event coming up soon. I am trying to find out the best value company or person to rent a suit from??

I find blank tie to be quite expensive.

I am based in south Dublin.

You can buy a tuxedo including a shirt and bow tie for 170 euro in Noel Reid (Dubdrum and Blanchardstown). If you expect to have a few Black tie events in the future. After 3 wears it has paid for itself and you have it forever - well until it doesn't fit!

You'd find loads of advice and recommendations on www.weddingsonline.ie for tuxedo hire. As above though, if you think there's any chance you'll have a few uses out of it (e.g. if you're at an age where lots of friends are getting married and choosing black tie weddings, which seem to be becoming more popular) over the next couple of years it's probably worth investing in buying one.

Yea funny thing...my tux seemed to shrink from just hanging up in the wardrobe unused for 3 years....you wouldn't think that could happen would you!!!

thanks for the responses. Where is Noel Reid's?? Is it in the shopping centres in Dundrum and Blanchardstown??

Noel Reids in Blanchardstown is in the Roselawn shopping centre and the one in Dundrum is in the old Dundrum shopping centre.

with black tie, i offered to buy the shirt and suit when i returned it, and the took a very reasionable offer, 3 wears and its paid for.

Topic came up before (started by me I think)-you should be able to find it by using the 'Search' facility.

I rented one two weeks ago from Bond Brothers in Clonskea (www.bondbros.ie) for the sum of 50 euros - suit and bow-tie.

Likes like "Shop around" still holds!

Joe

try bests suit hire in liffey valley. lot cheaper then black tie AFAIR.