renovating kitchen

mpob

We are looking at getting work done on kitchen ie moving island, re facing or new doors on carcasses, buidling a couple of new units. looking for advice re. renovating existing structure or starting new. Got quote of 35k for new start ex. fixtures don't want to go to that extent. looking to develop a simple country feel.
advice?

35k! Sounds v expensive.
Try Kitchen World. I think they have a website. Very reasonable. Based all over Finglas, Cavan, Drogheda etc. No connection.

€35k does sound expensive for a renovation. Shop around for prices. Would recommend By Design in Rathcoole and Clonee. Nice range (including country look), very nice to deal with and very reasonable. No affiliation just a satisfied customer.

That does sound v expensive, my mother in law got D1 kitchens to do hers and she would def recommend them, v pleasant to deal with and did what they said they would. Plus she was recommended them by 2 people that found them great to deal with too. They are in one of those huge industrial estates between blanchardstown and finglas. Again I don't have any connections with them and will use them when getting work done on my own kitchen.

Back