removing fake tan

wrappo

Hi
Any tips for removing fake (spray) tan quickly, want to get it done again on Thurs and want to prep skin.

Thanks

Hi
Any tips for removing fake (spray) tan quickly, want to get it done again on Thurs and want to prep skin.

Thanks

You can buy fake tan wipes/remover in most chemists. Otherwise I usually use a good exfoliator with gloves and scrub it off then moisturise a lot

Don't waster you money on the wipes.

Scrub scrub scrub - lemon jouice on elbows. I have a friend who uses oily nail polish remover for mistakes.

the "buffy the backside slayer" from lush is fab for removing tan.

Hi

Thanks
So I spent money to get sprayed with chemicals, and now I need help to get the chemicals off to spend more money to get sprayed with more chemicals, have I got that right?

Is there an end in sight?

So I spent money to get sprayed with chemicals, and now I need help to get the chemicals off to spend more money to get sprayed with more chemicals, have I got that right?

Is there an end in sight?

Is there advice for OP in there somewhere? except easy on the chemicals!

I find that hair removal cream such as “Nair” works brilliant. And you can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Mathepac, you have it exactly!

Now, thanks for tips, toothpaste an interesting one, how long do you leave it on for??

Baby oil takes tan off...it literally wipes away the tan. Have a bath with the oil in it and then use a facecloth with baby oil on to scrub the rest off.
Works a treat!

Or else get a handfull of coarse sea salt, mix with some olive oil and then use as a scrub. Works perfectly!

Jolen bleach (for facial hair) will also remove every last trace of your fake tan.

Once you've got it off, be sure and do any hair removal 24 hours before, then exfoliate everywhere and moisturise boney bits like elbows, knees and ankles. Hopefully this will ensure a nice smooth, even finish.

Loved the tips for removal!

Exfoliator body scrub does the job. Last year had a really bad experience with spray tan, and exfoliating body scrub in the shower solved it all.

Back