Removing biro marks from Kitchen Units

What type units are they and where are the marks?

They are a solid factory painted cream unit,
It is a scribble with the biro, I tried just warm water and a cloth but to no avail.
They are brand new units, not even moved in yet!
She is grounded until she is 21, only 19 years to go...........

JmL do a magic sponge which is advertised on TV as removing pen marks such as those. Dunnes and Heatons do the JML stuff so give them a try. Also JmL do this tub of paste called "spotless" which might work either.

Best of luck!!

I have units like this and soapy water with a bit of elbow grease did the trick - initially I thought it wouldn't come off - it needs a good rub

Hi

the supplier of the kitching may have some form of a touch up kit which may work - you should certainly ask them - i'm sure they may be able to help

Regards
Barry

I know that rubbing alcohol is good at taking out ink from clothes, disappears like magic, you could try using some in an inconspicuous area to test out if your cupboards can handle it, maybe on the inside? And then if it passes give it a go.

See if scouring lightly with toothpaste works. Test on a small patch first and see how it goes.

If the inside of the door is same as outside do the test there. Put a small amount of Cif mixed with water on a soft cloth and rub gently. I use it all the time and it should shift a biro mark no problem. I usually use a sponge with scourer pad but it might be a little hard on your units.

You need a babywipe - those babies will take anything off anything.

When she manages to get crayon on your walls then you'll need toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Thanks for all the replies, I think I better get the kileens eliminator sponge as she has managed to put the crayon on the walls, as well as the biro.
She'll be grounded until her 30's at this stage........

Hairspray gets rid of biro marks - just spray on and wipe off.