Removing an olive oil stain

LMNOP

I spilt oil on a top and then it got thrown into the wash before I could take action. That said, I don’t know if there is a solution for a fresh oil stain, no more than a dried one??

I quite like this top (also, it wasn’t cheap), jersey fabric. Is there anything I can do? I don’t mind the colour of the stained darker area and the thought crossed my mind to immerse the entire top into oil and see what happens. Well it’s ruined anyway…..
Thanks.

try washing up liquid work it into the stain and let it sit for a while before washing.

I don’t mind the colour of the stained darker area and the thought crossed my mind to immerse the entire top into oil and see what happens.
Maybe you could then drizzle it with some balsamic vinegar, toss it with some rocket and feta and have a few friends around to send it off?

Maybe you could then drizzle it with some balsamic vinegar, toss it with some rocket and feta and have a few friends around to send it off?

I used to use Paint strippers less caustic than you...:)

Nice idea. Whats for dinner? me..

Thanks everyone for the replys - didnt realise stain devil do a product.

Back