Remove Online Advert

iceblue

Hi

I advertised a property 'to let' on Daft in 2018. This is only place I advertised. Sometime thereafter it appeared on 'homes.mitula.ie' and is still there.

I did email their data protection address asking for them to remove my property photo and details. Radio silence thus far. There is no phone number, postal address.

Any ideas
1. How do I get this removed
2. How did it end up there in the first place

On a separate note we bought our current house 4yrs ago and while noted as sale agreed all photos are still available to view on myhome.ie. Presumably uploaded by the sales agent at the time. Can this be removed?

Is it causing you issues?

Once something gets posted to the web, it's very difficult if not impossible to control where it is used. Unless there's something about what the post that identifies you, it's not a data protection issue.

Contact IEDR to request that they forward a registered cease and desist letter to Marcaria.com. They have omitted their details from the public registry so the only way you can fix it is to get IEDR involved.

---
% Rights restricted by copyright; http://iedr.ie/index.php/mnudomregs/mnudnssearch/96
% Do not remove this notice

Domain: mitula.ie
Domain Holder: Mitula Classified, S.L.
Admin-c: ANE420-IEDR
Tech-c: ATP631-IEDR
Account Name: Marcaria.com
Registrar Abuse Contact: [email protected]
Registration Date: 13-June-2011
Renewal Date: 13-June-2021
Holder-type: Billable
Locked status: NO
Renewal status: Active
In-zone: 1
Nserver: ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com
Nserver: ns1.dnsmadeeasy.com
Nserver: ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com
Nserver: ns3.dnsmadeeasy.com

Is it causing you issues?

Not particularily. I get random calls enquiring about renting but thats not a big deal. Maybe its my control or privacy 'tic'! Seems wrong that public can see inside my private property when I no longer want them to. And that info loaded on one site has ended up elsewhere.

Simply the perils of online advertising or should we expect more when using Daft or any similar service.

Back