refusal of claim for baby massage VHI

mnbarrett

I was wondering could anyone advise me, my policy changed at the end of January.

I dropped down, and my previous policy stated that I could claim back for the baby massage classes. So I contacted VHI in January before the policy changed and was told by two people that it didnt matter that i was changing policy, that i was covered for baby massage for the year of birth, my little one wont be one until june.

So I did the course, the date was February, they sent back saying i cannot claim it.

the lady i did the course with originally said if there was any problem with dates she would change them. now she wont change them.

but i feel under the policy and the advice of two people in VHI that i should be able to claim the money back. I had paid the deposit in January, but the class was delayed till Feb.

Im not sure what customer rights I have, or who I should contact.

all advice appreciated

VHI should have recorded the telephone conversations.Ask them to listen back to the calls that you made in January.They should stand over what was said.

what level of cover did you have and what did you move to ? what date did you move and what date was the massage ? (changing dates on a receipt is fraud)

Back