Reform-A Great Limerick Rock Band

Lex Foutish

Does anybody know what Limerick band Reform are up to now? We used to see them play a lot around Cork in the 70's and 80's and chat with them after gigs. They were very friendly and had a roadie named Eric. I still have their Greatest Hits LP, One For All.

Are they still in the music business?

A blast from the past I'm afraid I dont know what they are up to now but I too was a follower of them in the 70's and the mention of them has brought back some good memories!!

Don't know what they're up to now, but if anyone knows, it's probably the guy who runs [broken link removed] website.

Don't know what they're up to now, but if anyone knows, it's probably the guy who runs [broken link removed] website.
Thanks Extopia. Superb website. I had a look at a few other bands I remember well.
One interesting thing from my search on the Bogey Boys refers to Jimmy Smith's sister, country singer, Gloria.
It says that she topped the charts for 37 years with One Day At A Time! I'm sure it was weeks but I remember it well and it certainly seemed like 37 years! :(

I remember a rumour going around that she used to buy up hundreds of copies of the song herself to keep it on top of the charts and that she was seen dumping them off a bridge in Limerick, at night, into the River Shannon.

I don't think it was ever proven! :D

Back