Recycling/Sorting rubbish...

serotoninsid

Just moved into a 4 bed semi - and was wondering if theres a compact/neat set of bins that I could put in the utility room - availlable in any of the shops.

Its important that theyre small and clearly defined/labeled. i've got three others in sharing so I want to make it as easy as possible for them to 'sort' their rubbish by type - without having bins that take up to much space...

whats the red tag for?

I know now, its for the small bin. but im still wondering.... Do i need to register in some way with fingal county council that we have moved in, so that our bins are collected?

I just put my name and the house address on it and left it out last night, but ive never been in contact with fingal county council.

confused!

Sorry to go bumping this thread again, but someone must know the answer to my question above? do i need to register with fingal county council for bin collection,ive left a bin out this morning with a tag filled out on it and my name on it?

Im worried that they wont collect the bin, as it is ive a ton of stuff that needs to go to oxfam or someone, but ive to get it out of the house soon or we'll never get the place cleaned up.

Morpheus,

You stand a better chance of having your question answered if you post an explicit question with a meaningfull title. Simply "tagging" your question on to 's question is not likely to work.

If you post the question here Ill split if off.

aj

thanks AJ, no need to though,

Ive already contacted fingal COCO and theyve helped, i had only posted as it was late yesterday early today that i was leaving out the bins and was worried that they wouldnt be collected before id time to contact them.
in future will create new questions.

thanks all

morpheus - when I lived in Fingal it was a case of filling out the tag and leaving out the bin on the designated weekly pick up date. The green bin is collected on a monthly basis - Fingal usually leave a calendar with each household of these pick up dates.

Make sure you hang on to your bin tag stubs if you plan on claiming tax back on them...

Back