Rectifying error in Form 11 filed through ROS

Marsupial

Having only recently moved from the comfort of Form 12 to the horrors of Form 11, I'm relatively new to filing through ROS.

I cheerfully filed my 2018 Form 11 through ROS a couple of months ago, and have only just discovered that I had understated a gain on an overseas investment. The extra tax due is about €500 and I have revised my Form 11 on ROS offline, but don't know whether I can simply upload this to ROS - and pay the extra due - or whether I need to do something else.

Could someone more familiar with the procedure advise me what I need to do please.

you'll need to amend your F11 online. Go into your ROS area (online) and click on the button to file a Form 11 and specify 2018 as the year. This should go into amendment mode as you are amending your return rather than filing it. If the area is grey then you may have to do it manually by contacting the Revenue.

you'll need to amend your F11 online. Go into your ROS area (online) and click on the button to file a Form 11 and specify 2018 as the year. This should go into amendment mode as you are amending your return rather than filing it. If the area is grey then you may have to do it manually by contacting the Revenue.

Tried it and it worked perfectly. Many thanks for your advice.

Back