Recommended Lighting Wholesalers/Suppliers

L

Lomakan

I would like to Recommend www.qvsdirect.com for Outdoor/Indoor/Bathroom/Kitchen/LED/Decorative/Cabinet/Shelf/GU10/Low Voltage/Flame Resistant... lighting. I've never known a company with so much selection and stock to be so personal. I had a question so called the freephone number on the website, I got straight through and was helped along by a very compitant memeber of technical staff. I was given further discounts on the already genorous wholesale prices because of the size of my order and delivering was quick. Very Impressed!

I'm not a moderator or anything like that but there has to be some rule that is being broken here. Please dont come here and advertise companies in your first post.

I didnt intend to break any rules. Just giving out some friendly advice.. this is the sort of service i wish that somebody had recommended to me before I had spent a lot of money with other companies (that shall not be named) which turned out to be regretable experiences. I can promise you that i have nothing to gain from dropping names.

A little investigation indicates that Lomakan is not directly associated with QVS.

Lomakan, I'm sure you can understand the suspicion, especially as your first post looks like it was formulated to ensure maximum search engine hits.

For others looking for products in this line, there are other recommendations here.
Leo