Recommendations for sporty over-ear headphones

microsquid

Hi guys,
My trusty clip-over-ear headphones have parted company with the jack. Not bad after about 10years! However it seems that headphone technology has leaped ahead since I last bought them and generally my reaction is "you want howmuch??"
So any personal recommendations for good-ish sound and something that works well for running?
I have two young children so need to have very good value to justify non-essential spend... what can ye recommend for €25 or less or am I codding myself?

[broken link removed]

Have a browse around the above site. I know, prices in sterling & delivery to Ireland but I've found bargains over the years.

My favourite pair of jogging headphones so far are off Amazon:

Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mpow-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Hands-free/dp/B00OK5BELU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442419156&sr=8-2&keywords=Mpow%C2%AE+Swift+Bluetooth+4.0+Wireless+Stereo

They're on sale at the moment, and I would say great value at that. Charged by micro-USB, last a decent length of time and have always stayed put (once you get the knack of putting them in). You might want to use Parcel Motel for the delivery, I'm not sure how much they are to deliver to ROI

HTH

Back