Recommendations for somewhere to go at Easter

Luckycharm

Sister in law coming over from OZ wants to meet us in Europe- she has been to Ireland and wants to meet us somewhere in Europe suggested Barcelona but I have been there a few times.
We have 2 daughter 10 and 5 don't really like holidays where I just sit by the pool and like to see new places. I know the weather won't be great at that time of the year- anyone have any suggestions. Have always been interested in maybe going to Croatia or Lake Como, I have never been to Greece either. I have been to most of the main cities - anyone any good suggestions?

Not sure what age profile etc you are but why not think about going skiing, your daughters should enjoy it and it's healthy outdoor stuff. It's late in the ski season but you can get good deals and slopes are not busy. Did it ourselves a few years back and doing it again this year. Flying into Milan (only part booked so far), will look closer to the time for the best snow resorts - all should be driveable then and a lot served by train if you don't want to drive. We're combining this with 2 days in Milan for shopping/sightseeing.

Sicily or Crete? Lots of monuments/archaelogical sites plus beaches for the rest of them. Turkey could be another option for same reasons.

Tks for suggestions - missus doesn't like the Real cold so skiing is out.
Was having a look at flights - what is bratislava like it is close to VIenna as well?
Dubrovnik any good and other suggestion maybe Madrid have been to Barcelona.
I could be going to Italy later in year so italy is out.

Back