recommendations for apartments in Amadores or Puerto Rico

Meath Lady

I have holidayed in Puerto Rico for the past number of years and enjoyed my stay. We stayed in apartments that were closer to Amadores. The apartment block was quiet, clean and comfortable with ample sunbeds any time of the day and a heated pool. Would like recommendations from anyone who stayed in Amadores / Puerto rico for reasnoble burt comfortable accomodation.

Hello Meathlady, What would you consider reasonable, The Gloria palace is between the two areas you mentioned but might be a bit on the expensive side as might the Marina suites in the harbour area , Did you check the Punte del rey, I can suggest where not to stay but will wait and see what your price range is first.

Hi salaried. Yes the Gloria palace is not in my price range. i usually stay in the Palmeramar apartments. I am not looking for b& b or half board as I enjoy finding nice restaurants to eat out in at night. Generally speaking pay in the region of 400 euro for 7 nights for 2 people. I like the area/scenery around the Gloria Palace so would be interested if you have any recommendations or likewise places where not to stay. We have stayed in the Palmeramar several times and have always been lucky and happy with the accommodation we were given although some reviews on tripadvisor would suggest otherwise, and I know that I would not be happy in some of their apartments either.

Meathlady I still have friends on the Puerto rico forum on tripadvisor who would be better equipped to give advice as we would usually stay in the harbour area and not Amadores although we go there most days when we visit PR, If you would like to give me the dates as you have already mentioned your budget that would make it easier, Different times mean different prices.

Back