Recommendations for accountant in Dublin

bakedbean

I have recently set up as a sole trader and I need some help with tax issues. I'm looking for someone friendly, who knows their stuff and won't laugh me out of the building for being a very small business. Anyone know of such a marvellous creature?

[Please move if this is in the wrong section!]

Hi bakedbean

Our colleagues in Drogheda are called Boyne Business Bureau and look after many Dublin-based clients and no-one gets laughed at.

Their fees are reasonable, they're very approachable and clients appear to be happy with their work.

If you're interested, call David on 041-9810458 and tell him you were referred by mystrikeoff.ie.

Baked Bean

I think that Accountants will not turn away any business, not matter how small.

We are a small company and we find our Accountants helpful, matter of fact and quite reasonable.

Feel free to contact them, they have two offices, one in Dublin 18 and one in Dublin 24.

Good Luck

Contact
Ciaran Thomas FCCA
Thomas & Co
087 9720326

ciaran@dublin.com

Thanks guys, that's great. I had one appointment at a place in Drogheda and still can't believe how unimportant I felt after four weeks under their 'accountancy care'. I train in communication skills in the medical profession and if my vets/doctors treated a patient like that I would be absolutelty disgusted. Sorry, rant over!

Gerald McCarthy on Rathgar Rd in Dublin 4960804. I found him very professional, helpful and a real gentleman

Back