Recommendations for a hotel near a beach near enough where Ryanair fly!

Luckycharm

Hi, I don't really like package holidays as such and generally like to organise my own flights/hotels. I want to go somewhere slightly different to Spain/Canaries where there isn't thousands of British/irish tourists etc I am currently looking at one in Italy not that far from rome which is on the beach has pools stuff for the kids etc. So any recommendations where I can contact the hotel myself it has to be near a beach and not too far away from one of the budget airlines fly to.

Have a look at [broken link removed] They have quite a few hotels in Italy. We have stayed at 4 of them and had a great time in each.

Hi, I don't really like package holidays as such and generally like to organise my own flights/hotels. I want to go somewhere slightly different to Spain/Canaries where there isn't thousands of British/irish tourists etc I am currently looking at one in Italy not that far from rome which is on the beach has pools stuff for the kids etc. So any recommendations where I can contact the hotel myself it has to be near a beach and not too far away from one of the budget airlines fly to.

Ryanair to Alghero in Sardinia. Stay at www.angedras.it. Twenty minute walk in to Old Town with beach on other side.

Back