Recommendation on AV Sound System Separates

Mayo1969

I'm contemplating investing in a new sound system with the basics of the foundations of a good future proofed system with a budget in the region of 750 to 1000 euro. I was initially somewhat taken by the the All in One Panasonic SC-BT200 but the more I read I think a separates system would be better for me.

What I'm looking for in a sound system is something to be used primarily for listening to music from a media hard drive and also radio, but also for watching videos in surround sound from time to time and all this in a living room of about 12' by 20'

So at the moment I want to just get a good amp and speakers and possibly build up the system with a DVD/Blue ray and better TV as the budget allows down the road.

I've been recommened the following by one retailer, Just wwondering does anyone have any other recommendations of what to look out for or go for from their own experiences.

Package: Amplifier: Denon AVR-1910 Speakers: Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 or Tannoy SFX 5.1

Any replies appreciated?

The [broken link removed] looks like a nice piece of kit. Search for reviews of it on AVForums.com.

Back