Recommendation for Midweek Break in Self Catering accommodation attached to a hotel

InfoSeeker

Planning to go on a midweek break in early December with my wife & our 4 month old. Looking for a self catering house/lodge/etc which is attached to a hotel, ie within a 10 minute walk of the hotel where the package would include breakfast.

Anywhere on the west coast between Kerry & Galway would be suitable so just wondering if anyone has recently gone on a similar break & would have a recommendation?

Re: Recommendation for Midweek Break in Self Catering accommodation attached to a hot

I'd recommend www.dreamireland.com. In around Sneem or Kenmare would be my choice. They have nice homes for rent in and around hotels. Give them a call, nice helpful staff and I honestly have no connections with them whatsover. Good Luck in your search

Re: Recommendation for Midweek Break in Self Catering accommodation attached to a hot

Just back from Self catering houses attached to the sheraton hotel in Fota Island, the houses are lovely, bit away from town for eating out,

Shannon Oaks Hotel in Portumna have self catering cottages/log cabins built on own little plots at side of hotel (half a minute walk), as far I know u get full use of pool etc. Iv only seen them. Hotel looks lovely, huge lobby and nice bar and clean toilet area and is right off the Castle and Gardens and playground area. Have never stayed in hotel so cant recommend. Hope you have a nice break.

stayed in shannon oaks...ok but not marvellous. cookers very slow...20mins to fry an egg!!

we were in Park Inn Mulranny last year and they were lovely. hotel much nicer than S O.

we always book through Dream Ireland ...they are great.

enjoy!