Recommendation for good private dining venue in Dublin

Mers1

As the title says can anyone recommend a good private dining venue in Dublin City Centre please. 4* plus please.

Thanks as always!

Mers1

my brother and his wife got married abroad with a small amoutn of guests and then had an 'afters' a few weeks later in No. 10 Ormond Quay [broken link removed]. I thought it was lovely, might be worth checking out?

M

I can recommend Locks on the canal, Portobello. I've been there for a private dinner with a large group and it was superb.

And it might be a bit cheaper than Chapter 1!

mf

Berry Brothers & Rudd (D2) used to. Four SEasons Ballsbridge definitely but may not be big enough.

I'd second the Locks suggestion. One of the nicest restaurants in the city right now. Food, staff, ambience excellent.

Thanks everyone - I would certainly recommend Locks on the Canal, even though we didn't book there I cannot speak highly enough of Kelvin (owner I think) and how helpful he was when I called. No.10 eventhough I love the place unfortunately came in too high price wise. Appreciate the suggestions.

There is a private dining room on the top floor of Fallon & Byrne, on Exchequer Street. Not sure of prices, but it would certainly hold 30 people.

Hi Mers1. Was going to suggest Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan but think occasion over!! Where did you book and was it to your satisfaction? Thanks

Isn't it meant to be good value for money though? Cheap options? I know Chapter One is meant to be amazing quality. You will certainly pay for it though.

Isn't it meant to be good value for money though? Cheap options? I know Chapter One is meant to be amazing quality. You will certainly pay for it though.
Value for money doesn't necessarily mean cheap. The OP did ask for 4*+ quality.

Dead right, value for money doesn't mean cheap, i agree. I misread about the 4*! Apologies.

Back