recommendation for good floor mop

olivia

We recently got a puppy and suddenly I seem to spend a lot of time mopping the floor! Can anyone recommend a good floor mop, preferably one that moves round the floor itself, jumps into the sink and squeezes itself and trains the pup at the same time! Barring that, one that just cleans well and is easy to hanlde will do.

if there was a mop out there that did all that, I would never get out of bed. I can recomend to you the vileda super mop. It has a head that comes off so is easy to clean under the tap and it is great for getting behind cookers/fridges etc.

Last edited:
Why dont you try crate training. We got a cocker spaniel at only 8 weeks old and went through the whole cleaning up after her every morning for about 2 to 3 weeks. Then we go her a crate, it is still big enough for her now and she is over a year old and she loves it. Dogs wont spoil their bed, it's their instinct so we just make sure she goes to the toilet before bed time and first thing in the morning. Since we got the crate we never had to clean up after her.

Dinging.