Recommendation for family room in Dublin

nbc

Hi
Can anyone recommend a hotel with large family rooms. My cousins are arriving in sept and there are 3 adults and 2 children. 2 double beds and a single or sofa bed would be ideal. Checked out Bewleys but their rooms are for 2 adults and children. They only have 1 double, 1 single and sofa bed.
many thanks
nbc

Maybe you would consider an apartment - there are some on offer in central locations at www.myhomefromhome.com

Quote "We offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom luxury apartments in Dublin on a nightly, weekly or monthly basis for tourists and corporate guests."

--------------------------------------------
Interconnecting rooms at the Green Isle Hotel -

Here at the Lynch Green Isle Hotel we offer a range of en-suite guest rooms ranging from suites, executive rooms to large family rooms to interconnecting rooms
http://www.channels.nl/220077b.html

Maybe you could contact Bewley's again and quote their website -

Can I book interconnecting rooms? All Bewleys hotels have a selection of interconnecting rooms. To request adjacent rooms please use the 'comments' box at the bottom of the online booking form.

http://www.bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport_hotel_faq.asp

The Westin and Clarion are amongst others who advertise interconnecting rooms

Hi
Can anyone recommend a hotel with large family rooms. My cousins are arriving in sept and there are 3 adults and 2 children. 2 double beds and a single or sofa bed would be ideal. Checked out Bewleys but their rooms are for 2 adults and children. They only have 1 double, 1 single and sofa bed.
many thanks
nbc

Jurys ballsbridge have rooms with 3 single beds and one double in.

Hi
have you considered the Premier Suites (formerly Stephen's Hall suites)? these are apartments on Lr Leeson Sr right off St Stephens Green. 1 and 2- bed apartments with kitchen & living room. I think the living room usually has a bed-sofa to take another 2 guests. A group of my friends from the UK stayed there a while back and they loved it.
However if booking, insist you get the suites on Lr Leeson St near Stephens Green.- They have other ones a few blocks away on Baggot St and they are not half as nice. The website does not make any reference to the second location. So if you go for them, be sure to book the Stephens Hall ones and ring back to confirm the location with them, just to be sure.

Back