Recommendation - Bathroom Renovation

A

AnneD

Hi

Can anyone recommend a tradesperson /builder who can renovate my bathroom which will involve knocking supporting wall between toilet and adjacent shower room, re-plastering, replumbing and fitting new bathroom suite, electrics etc. I would like to get one person to manage the whole job who is reputable and reasonably affordable. Any ideas?

Thank you.

[broken link removed] did everything for us and all in the space of a week with very little mess.

I would highly recommend them.

B

Hi,

Just had a look at bathrooms creations and I would love to use a company like this. Has anyone any experience with them good or bad. Are they over the top with prices, will they travel outside of Dublin and have they long waiting times. I need this job do asap!

Thanks, Minnie.

I used them to totally renovate my main bathroom including re-plumb, plaster electrics, tile, install new suite, add shower pump etc. etc.

Initially a guy calls to your house to measure up and discuss options with you and as far as I remember has some photos and lots of ideas and advice. They then will send you some different options regarding suites, lights mirrors which you can choose based on cost and taste, this was done over email.

Once you are happy they have a designer who then models a 3D replica of your bathroom which is emailed to you and you can get things moved try different colours, tile schemes until you are 100%. (The models are to scale so you see what you are getting before they start).

Once the models are signed off, dates were scheduled to suit us, I think they start within 3 weeks of signing off. The skip will be delivered before that so no time is lost.

Two eastern european guys did most of the labour with an Irish foreman popping in to make sure we were happy with how things were going.

Finishing was top notch and they hoovered etc. most days so it seemed like there was very little going on in your house. Believe me I have had work done where I has to clean for a week after, not in this case it was ready to use when they left after 5 days.

Going on what my friends paid for getting in a few different people, they are a bit more expensive, but it costs nothing to get them out for a quote and a lot of our money went on getting expensive fittings and tiles.

Service was second to none so I am happy to pay.

B.

Hi Anne,

Welcome to AAM.

We have had a recommendation in the past in this post so you might find this useful. Their details are available here.