Recommend Tile Store/ Tiler in Kilkenny?

M

movinginsoon

Hi there! I was hoping someone could recommend a tiler in the Kilkenny area? What is the going rate for ceramic tiling in Kilkenny? Anyone know of any foreign tradesmen who could do a good tiling job for less? And last question... can anyone recommend tile shops in the area? (We are based in Dublin and move to Kilkenny in October, so we are blow-ins!) I'd really appreciate any information

Try the Kilkenny Tile Store in Irishtown (a part of Kilkenny city - it's near the brewery).

It's a small enough shop, but they do carry an excellent range. Whats sets this shop apart though is the lady who runs it - she's full of good advice on mixing and matching, what works and what doesn't - well worth a visit. Granted they are a little more exensive than the likes of Right Price Tiles or others, but the advice is more than worth it.

No affiliation BTW, just a satisfied customer

I agree, I bought all my tiles for my home from Kilkenny Tile Store - no problems. I have tiles in an investment property that look identical, but black specks are now starting to show out through a few white ones in the shower! Guess where I will be going the next time!