Recommend hotel in Cote d'Azur

my2leftfeet

Looking for recommendation for hotel for two days in the general cote d'azur region. Family of 4 - including 10 month old. Would like a bit of luxury i.e. 3 or 4 star.

thanks tosullivan. I am working my way through pages and pages of hotels. I suppose the first pointer we need is for area - villefranche sur mer comes highly recommended, but I can't find many hotels. We don't want to stay in Nice so if any AAMers would recommend a town in the vicinity I would focus on that.
thanks

Last edited:
Try the Terrasses D'Eze set in the hills between Nice and Monaco 15 mins from each
reasonable room only rate though pool is not heated at least it wasnt in early June - car really required

If you want luxury you must go to Le Beauvallon, across the bay from St. Tropez and fab. scenery, quiet, beautiful restaurants etc.... Stayed there this summer (June) and I was speechless..... Look up their site www.lebeauvallon.com.

Lyonsie that looks absolutely amazing. Not for this trip methinks ... we would leave the kids at home. It is def. going "on the list".
nissanfigaro ... fab hotel in Eze ... forgot to say that we want near the beach ... for the 6 year old.
Other half seems to have found a beachfront hotel in Juan le pains .. will check it out.