Recommend Handsfree for a car

Commercial

Hi there,
Could anyone recommend a handsfree for a car? I have a nokia cw and it is bad to say the least. I spend a large amount of time on the mobile and it is not good to have it up to my head all day.

Could anyone recommend a really good handsfree or even a car with a built in mobile phone system???

Thank you

Have a skoda octavia elegance with a very good built in handfree system. Good sound and mic and easy to use from the steering wheel or touch screen radio system

I have a Hyundai i40 with built in phone system and I have to say that its fantastic.

My Apple iphone connects to the phone system automatically (by bluetooth) everytime I get into the car. I don't even have to take the phone out of my pocket. The quality is superb and all the phone controls are at your finger tips (on the steering wheel) and easy to use.

The system has a voice recognition system too so that you can just tell the phone to "call office" or "call home" or "call Jim" as you're driving along and it all works exceptionally well.

Have a skoda octavia elegance with a very good built in handfree system. Good sound and mic and easy to use from the steering wheel or touch screen radio system

Not really much use to the OP there!! The OP is looking for a recommendation for an aftermarket kit, let's stick to that.

OP post also asked to even recommend a car with a good handsfree system.

Get a parrot from Halfords. Have had mine over 10 years and still going strong.
Voice activated and reliable.
No funny jokes now please!!

Last edited: