Recommend good value hedging supplier for large garden

HappyBudda

Hi folks,
Does anybody know of a supplier of good value hedging for a large garden approx 128ft accross by 300ft. Also whats the most efficient way to plant them.
Cheers

Hi,

I've recommended Future Forests here before - I've found them to be very good value, good quality plants, and very helpful to deal with. They offer a delivery service.

The link above goes straight to their hedging section - they also do good value hedging mixes such as neat hedge, wildlife hedge etc.

If you email them and let them know the size of your garden they'd probably do you a bulk discount.

I have no connection with them.

Have to agree with sherman. Friend put me on to future forests. They will also agree a price to do the work if fancy sitting back and watching someone else do the work. Have seen the work they did for him and it looks good. Will be getting on to them soon myself as I have about 150ft of hedge to put in myself.

Thanks guys
There is also an seller called sorbisviewer on ebay based in fermanagh i think and he has some great deals in trees

Is it not too late to plant bare rooted hedging??? Would you be better off planting container hedging from April onwards or else waiting till next november?

Back