Recommend Builder for SkyLight in Dublin

Ceist Beag

Could anyone recommend a builder to put in a couple of skylights in a room conversion job for an apartment in Dublin? We had someone lined up to do it but he can't now get around to it for a few months.

There is some discussion on velux and fakro windows on the key post on if its either of these you are thinking of installing. Unfortunately it does not have a recommendation for anyone to install same. Perhaps a call to [broken link removed] might provide same. There is a slight discussion on the fakro windows here also.

recommendations here.

Try John Kinsella 01-8474379.

Has done two jobs for me. Excellent workmanship and very keenly priced.

Hi Sueellen,
I'm very interested in accessing the information in your mail regarding recommended builders for work on a house I'm (hopefully) buying. The link refers me to the fact that websense is blocking "message boards and games" (For some unknown but appreciated reason, the new format means I have been able to return to AAM). I presume from the message I'm getting that the referenced discussions are from the old format.Is there anyway I can gain access to this information?

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Shakespeare

Hi Shakespeare,

I've done a quick search of the forum and of the 10 pages available I've chosen the ones that as far as I can remember have the recommendations and are most relevant:

Available builders in Dublin - do they exist
Should I hire an architect for designing extension
Builder recommendations
Checklist for builder starting work on job
Building regulations
Builder guarantee
Quote -v- Eventual builder's costs

If there are any further threads that are linked back to the old board if you note the name of the thread and do a search of the forum you should be able to find them. If not give me a shout.

Hope this helps. Best of luck with the purchase/work. :)

Sueellen.

Back