Recommend an architect

Hamilton

Hi,

I am looking for a recommendation for an architect. I want to redesign the ground floor of our house.There is ample room on the ground floor but it is not being used to its optimum.
I am living in the North west of the country but I am more than willing to travel further afield particularly if someone can give a recommendation based on their own experience.

Thanks,
Hamilton.

I do'nt have a recommendation but heres an idea. The RIAI run an Open Day each year, where members give their time free and the Simon Community benefits.
This year its on April 12 and for a donation of €75 to Simon you can get a 1 hour consultation with a RIAI member. Its perfect for sounding out ideas like your re design and while you may or may not engage the Architect you consult with, you will have got excellent value and be much wiser when you do hire an Architect. see the www.simonopendoor.ie site for a list of architects who are participating in the Open Day. I see there are some in Sligo, Leitrim and Donegal. If you are going to sign up, do so quickly, as it fills up promptly.