Recommend accom in Copenhagen

Smiley2008

Hi all!

I'm heading to Copenhagen at the end of August with 5 friends. Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay there? Somewhere central/not in a dodgy area (if that's possible). I know I can check out Tripadvisor etc but I just want to see if anyone here has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

I stayed in Copenhagen about 3 years ago for a conference and we stayed in Hotel Danmark. It was a fantastic location. Right bang in the middle of Copenhagen, beside the main square, a minute from the Tivoli gardens, 5 mins from all the pubs/restaurants etc. We were delighted with the location. The hotel itself was grand. No major luxury, but wouldn't expect it with a 3-star. Rooms were smallish but we were all in single rooms. I would definitely go back there again because the location was just so great. Don't think it was hugely pricey also (though Copenhagen itself isn't cheap...reminds me very much of Dublin). I loved this holiday...ooopps...I meant conference!

Thanks a million for that. I'll check it out. Does anybody else out there have any suggestions for somewhere to stay in Copenhagen?

Back