Recommend a joiner for a stairs in Limerick

Candy

Can anyone recommended a good joiner for a stairs in the Limerick area I have heard if a man called van nolan in the Ardagh area but I can't find a number other contacts welcomed

Thanks

Can anyone recommended a good joiner for a stairs in the Limerick area I have heard if a man called van nolan in the Ardagh area but I can't find a number other contacts welcomed

Thanks

I think that might be Val Nolan - unfortunately I don't have any contact details, I think they traded under a company name rather than his own name.

You could try Reidy's Joinery in Newcastle West, they used to do stairs one time. You could also try Noonan's Joinery in Gerard St. in Limerick, not sure if they do stairs though.

Hope this is of some help to you.

I've just commisioned a chap called Anton Hoefmann from Ogonolloe to make me a high quality unusual garage door. Can't comment on his work yet but his quote was very good when compared to others and he was recommended. My initial meetings went very well and he even arrived on time every time. (and I just love it when a trasdesperson takes off their shoes when coming in to your house)
Rgds
Fran