Recommend a Gym Baggot Street Area?

Locke

Hi All,

My job is moving from IFSC to Baggot Street over the next month. I am in a gym in IFSC which I will have to leave as it's too much of a distance from the new work place.

Can any one recommend a good gym in the Baggot Street area?

Many thanks,
Locke

There's one just off Lwr Baggot St. (Toners Pub corner) which I've heard good things about but can't remember the name.

This place is just around the corner from Baggot Street on Pembroke Street:

[broken link removed]

thanks jacobean, will have a look into them.

thanks albacorea, IFSC wouldn't suit. Need somewhere close by for lunch. Sports Co ould be too much of a trek (living in Dunshaughlin and get bus from Store Street)

Its about 35k which I'm guessing is about 90 min cycle. Since my 15k commute takes me 45mins. Not something I'd do daily though...

This is the place on Baggot St near the baggot in.

Are you sure you really need a gym? You'll see lots of people running around Herbert Park or along the Dodder banks at lunchtime.

Hi Complainer, problem would be the shower facilities afterwards. I am so used to gymming it ay lunch it's engrained in my daily routine. If I can't find one, I would prbably to the running first thing in the morning.

That educogym is a more intensive (expensive) one off program where you do it for 12 weeks. Not really what i am after but thanks.

Locke,

I'm in the eact same situation.
Di you find anywhere close by to hit the gym at lunch?

Back