Recommend a good shop for light fittings?

Red

Can anyone recommend a good shop for light fittings. Not mad about selections in B&Q & Atlantic Home Stores.

Visited 3 listed shops in Golden Pages yesterday but all were shut - why is this? Surely weekend is when most individuals shop for home improvements. In hindsight I should have rang ahead & saved myself a wasted journey

Falks in Terenure,
Total Lighting Long Mile Road (slightly unusual range)
National Lighting Nangor Road or Erne Street.
Halls Lighting beside Mount Jerome.

I think none of the showrooms who deal with the trade would be Sunday openers.

Thanks.
Tried 2 of the 4 mentioned. Will try again & visit Saturday.
Would have thought these shops would have a lot of over the counter business with Joe Public.

Hicken Lighting beside the Brazen Head (down from Christchurch, near Merchant's Quay- parking outside- or at least most times there is). Good range and good service.

House of Fraser in Dundrum have a great selection of light fittings. As good as any light shop!

With experience I have learned that it is worth pricing in Dublin then ringing some shops outside the county e.g kerry ,have got prices in excess 30% discount.Then gone back to Dublin shop and got same discount or better.Massive savings on expensive fittings,

I found Stillorgan Decor Centre on the Lwr Kilmacud Rd had a good selection of light fittings. Not sure if they are open on Sunday's though.

Back