Recommend a good power washer

Digger

Can any one recommend a good reliable power washer,for home use .
Are Karcher the best? and price range I'm hoping to be be spending in is 200-300 euro. Want to use it for washing car and cleaning brick work and cobble lock. Any advice greatly appreciated on sourcing the best one.

There are a few previous threads on power washers or high pressure water cleaners If you run the search option yourself in this forum only using the two names you may get some other threads also.

If you have a read of page 1108 in the Argos catalogue you should be able to get some advice on bar rating and wattage and what suits your needs.

do quite a large range. The .ie site does not show electrical products. ones seem to be reduced at the moment.

you dont need to spend anything like 2-300 euro. anything mid range from argos or lidl/aldi is perfecly fine. things to look out for are hose length , no of lances included ,wheels. if you buy something too powerful, it will take the paint off your car.

i got one in lidl had everything with it and scours the patio fine

i think it was 139€

i just had a look at the link sueellen provided. the best value by a mile is the 19.99 challenge one. its as or more powerful than all the rest bar the most expensive one. the variable lances are not a bad idea, esp if you want to wash the car with it.