Recommend a good furniture shop in Dublin/Kildare area

Jildy

Can anybody recommend a good quality furniture shop in either the Dublin or Kildare area.

In particular, Leather Sofas and Dining Room Table & Chairs.

Thanks,
J

Re: Furniture

They have a leather sofa in Land of Leather in Airside, cant remember the cost but it was quote comfy, recliners, 3+2+1. I was talking to the guy trying to haggle him down, and he said that this 6 seater table and chairs came with it, looked nice, a bit big maybe, when I told him I didnt want the table he said he had to sell it off, part of the deal. Thought they had a much better selection than Hardly Normal, Diamond etc.

we availed of that offer from LOLeather. it was roughly €2k and there was a choice of table & chairs - one was naff the other was a pale veneered wood with 6 chairs with white cushined seats - all extremly comfortable. Great value considering we were kitting out the whole house and 2k was for our suite of furniture (we never thought we could afford leather!).
As for the rest i am not in Dublin so I dunno.

Beechmount Navan has a fantastic range of furniture shops. Be careful of L of Leather. Heard too many bad stories.

Jildy said:
Can anybody recommend a good quality furniture shop in either the Dublin or Kildare area.

In particular, Leather Sofas and Dining Room Table & Chairs.

Thanks,
J

Please make your thread titles more specific/relevant. I have edited this one.