Recommend a digital camera?

Snail

I wonder if anyone can recommend a good digital camera.

The functions I need are- to be able to take a wide angle photo ( is this called a frog lense?) and a normal photo and to be able to upload photos to a computer/internet with good definition. Good memory, but I suppose one can buy additional memory in anycase.

I looked at DP review but the questionnaire is so complex I cannot answer the questions as I haven't a clue what most of them mean.

I would like to be able to buy online if possible.

I am not sure if the Nikon S series would cover what you need but they are a fantastic camera,

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0902/09020302nikon.asp

The S620 – built for speed
Clocking in with a start-up time of just 0.7s, this is an extremely fast camera housed in a compact, well designed body. The S620 features 12.2 effective megapixels, a NIKKOR 4x zoom lens covering wide-angle 28mm (35mm-format equivalent), and a 2.7-inch, wide-viewing angle LCD monitor. Yet such a small body also houses a vast array of high-performance shooting features. Also unique for a compact digital camera, the S620 has a high sensitivity range up to ISO 6400 for low noise at full-size images. It also includes four anti-blur technologies, including lens-shift VR, and Motion Detection, new Blink Proof and Quick Retouch, Subject Tracking AF and Scene Auto Selector. The metallic body with its elegant curves is available in Bright Silver, Calm Black, Noble Purple and Precious Pink. It's the obvious choice for anyone looking for a combination of performance and style.