Recommend a car for 8K

BountyHunter

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a car for about 8k? Main things I'm looking for is reliability and an automatic, dont want the road tax to be high either. Not too bothered about which make it is..

BountyHunter.

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a car for about 8k? Main things I'm looking for is reliability and an automatic, dont want the road tax to be high either. Not too bothered about which make it is..

BountyHunter.

Toyota starlet automatic - or a hyundai - you won'/t go far wrong with one or the other.

Would you believe 11.5k? ....[broken link removed]

...not an automatic though and I don't think its a Starlet either!

How about this one. Much more comfortable than a starlet
[broken link removed]

Would you believe 11.5k? ....[broken link removed]

...not an automatic though and I don't think its a Starlet either!

HAHA not a hope!! sorry but the boy racer thing isnt me (anymore)
I'd be looking for something a little bigger than a Toyota Yaris or Starlet and wouldn't mind if it was a 91 or 92 (with a boot big enough to fit a fugitive in)

BountyHunter

Id go with a Nissan or toyota if you want a pertol car without a shaddow of a doubt check these out:
[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

If you want a diesel Id usually reccomend an audi or VW but 8k wont go too far with them and since you are looking for cheap road tax, Toyota have a 1.4 turbo diesel engine in their Corolla's and it is very refined it really drives like a petrol and just as responsive and it does 60+ mpg but this engine didnt come into production untill 2002 so the are priced at around 10k. But a Toyota Avensis would be a great choice if reliability is what you want.