Recommend a B&B/Hotel near Rosslare

nod

We have to overnight in or near Rosslare soon to catch the early ferry,can anyone recommend a B&B or Hotel,2 Adults + 3 kids in the area

Danby Lodge, it's on the Rosslare road only a few minutes from the port. There's a travellodge at the port as well I think

I purposefully didn't mention the Danby because we stayed there one night last year & it wasn't great - rooms are v. shabby & breakfast was dire

I purposefully didn't mention the Danby because we stayed there one night last year & it wasn't great - rooms are v. shabby & breakfast was dire
I'm afraid I have to agreed,that last (and only) time we overnighted in Rosslare was at the Danby and wasn't impressed either.
Just looking for somewhere nice to get the holiday off to a good start,even somewhere with half an hour of Rosslare would do

Assaly Lodge B&B does €40 pp sharing per night, or €35 each if booked online. Have never stayed there but it looks like a nice building, not too long since it was built, so facilities should be fairly modern. Web [broken link removed] claims to be 6 minutes from ferryport.

Just looking for somewhere nice to get the holiday off to a good start,even somewhere with half an hour of Rosslare would do

In that case, Stanville Lodge, a few miles outside Wexford on the New Ross road, is very nice and is extremely family-friendly.

Well if it's to kick start your holiday, you might also look at the Quality Hotel [broken link removed] where I think you can get a room rate of €100 or thereabouts. I don't know if they've any family rooms for 5 though, so you'd probably be looking at 2 rooms.

There is a swimming pool though, so it would be great fun for the kids to start their holiday, and sauna, steamroom, gym etc. for mum & dad to enjoy as well.

Treetiger,
Just booked the Assaly Lodge B&B for €90 B&B for all the family,not bad eh,thanks for your help

Back