recliner chair

anna123

Hi - anyone know where I can get one in Dublin? Looking to get one for bf for xmas - I would love to get a black leather - something like the lazyboy chair... thanks

I don't want to rain on your parade but buying a couch/ recliner/suite of furniture is just like buying a pair of shoes,you need to try them before you buy...why...well we're all different heights,weight, have long legs ,short legs etc..I bought a recliner from Argos recently great value...first couple of times I used it I got a crick in my neck but as I was painting at the time I put it down to that...however now I realise it's the chair...luckily my wife has no issues so now it's her's!!

Arnotts has a good range at the moment. Some are even on sale (seperate chair and footstool, found them v. comfortable, but alas, no room!) A good range of the genuine La-Z-Boys too (even less room).

just got a Parker Knoll at M White's in Malahide , he was 100's of Euro cheaper than other places . Not sure if he does lazy boy?

I was in "House of Mexico" in Tallaght the other day and I had to laugh because they had a black leather recliner that was called the "Joey" chair a la Joey from Friends.

Very comfortable it was too, not sure on the price but I'm sure you could ring them up!

Hi - anyone know where I can get one in Dublin? Looking to get one for bf for xmas - I would love to get a black leather - something like the lazyboy chair... thanks

Guaranteed no work done in the house once its purchased. If a footy fan worse again.

ha ha thanks - had a look in arnotts - they are around 1000 to 2000, there was one on sale for 700 - just a recliner. The ones in argos are 580 and massage aswell so think il go for that...

I'd test it out before I buy - can you do that in Argos?

No that's the problem with Argos you can't test it out...the only thing is they have a 16 day money back guarentee, the problem with mine is that it isn't that well padded with foam but it looked lovely in the Argos book!

Bought a leather recliner in Argos years ago. Looked great in brochure but I did not like it the minute I got it. Poorly finished and uncomfortable. Gave it to my brother in law who subsequently gave it to his brother in law. You really are better off checking around to find the most comfortable one. Arnotts are good but expensive. Have you looked in Beechmount Navan.