Motor received insurance disk of some one else

R

rugby009

Guys,

my car insurance is due for renewal, so got some quote, paid money all formalities completed and i received the disk which is not mine - it belongs to some one and has all the personal details. i was just asking a friend of mine during the weekend as to what i should do. he suggested i should inform the insurance co but i should be rewarded by the insurance company for informing them i got incorrect disc plus i did not disclose the personal details of the 'some one' any where. guys am really broke completely , is there any way i can be rewarded by the insurance company, could some one pl provide some info. thanks guys

you will be 'rewarded' .... they'll say thank you.

Just give it back/destroy it ... whatever.

Why make a blackmail issue of it?

Very very very unlikely insurer would reward this, and why should they? Your reward will be doing the right thing. Human error occurs, they will simply ask for it back, and re-issue a correct one to you.

God almighty...

For goodness sake folks, give the guy a break. He only asked a question. As I say to my kids "a question is NEVER a stupid question, if you dont have the definite answer yourself".

For goodness sake folks, give the guy a break. He only asked a question. As I say to my kids "a question is NEVER a stupid question, if you dont have the definite answer yourself".

I think you'll find this is the exception that proves the rule.