Reccommend a hairdressers in Dublin 7/D15

A

Alimd

Hi,

Can anyone reccommend a hairdressers in Dublin 7 or in Dublin 15 or even city centre for a wash cut and blowdry:)

Thanks.

Trinity Hair Design on Park Road (behind the Breffni Inn) in Dublin 7 is great - friendly staff, excellent service, open late Thursdays. Phone number is 8382170. Cutting Crew in Castleknock isn't bad either.

I have never been to Trinity Hair Design but my mother and sister go there all the time and say it's great.

thanks very much for your replies sounds great i live in ashington perfect location for me.

thanks again.:)

I would recommend Reba Hair and Beauty in Rathborne in Ashtown-just across from superquinn. It's pretty near to you and they are great in there. They give you a nice head massage and often offer a complimentary file and polish if the nail technician isnt too busy while you are getting your hair done. They have a loyalty card where you build up points to get free treatments-im a sucker for marketing. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer

Hi,

I have just made an appointment with Trinity Hair Design. :)

Thomas Kendall in Castleknock Village. Tel: 01 6405275

A little jewel of a salon. Exquisitely and camply decorated in rococo-style with gold ormolu mirrors and an elaboately painted ceiling (cherubs, perhaps?). Lovely, attentive staff. And what can you say about Thomas?

Much nicer and more welcoming than any of the much pricier joints in town.

Back