Reccomend Building Contractor in Dublin South/Wicklow

Sambo

Hi,

Was just wondering if anybody can recommend a reputiable small buildings contractor for a bathroom re-furb/re-build in Wicklow.

I have contacted about 6 contrators and have only manged to get 2 out to the house to asses the work. One wanted me to appoint an architect (which happened to be somebody he knew) the second fella seemed very good but has still not send on a quote over 10 days later. I have one more coming out on Wed lunch time but he keeps re-scheuduling so I don't hold out much hope.

Somuch for the deluge of contractor's out of work and desperate for emplyment. I appreciate it is builders holidays and not a great time to look but any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Sambo

try gumtree.ie, there's lots of builders on there, or this company [broken link removed] has been recommended on here before, Larry clarke is the builder's name. i've no association but have been in touch with him to get a quote on work i'm looking to do and he seems like a decent guy.

ps- is builder's holidays not the 1st 2 weeks of August?

Bamboozle/paddylast,

Thanks for your suggestions, I will check out both sites and see how I go. I have looked at Gumtree in the past and managed to source 4/5 candidates from there.

Once again thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards,

Sambo

Back